_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Footage Review 31/10/14

Friday 31 October 2014

As the majority of the footage I need is dependent on weather, I was able to shoot tonight with both the 600D and the X20. After the previous unsuccessful shoot with the Fuji X20, I wanted to see if this was down to the particular conditions, or whether the lack of manual controls (including lack of manual focus) means that the clips are soft.

After reviewing the footage from today, I found that the Canon 600D was far more successful than the Fuji X20. Only the final close-up footage was successful to use in the final video, meaning that this camera is in a further niche. Although, as I had two tripods available, this meant that I could simultaneously film on both cameras, meaning that I was able to obtained the aforementioned successful footage from the Canon 600D.

Below is the raw files from today:
Canon 600D Footage

Fuji X20 Footage

Canon 600D Review:


Fuji X20 Review:

No comments:

Post a Comment

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________