_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Storyboard Sketches

Friday 10 October 2014

In preparation for the storyboard, I created sketches when I had an idea of how to illustrate certain lyrics on screen. I first used pen and paper to sketch out and plan some shots I intended to use.

I then switched to the iOS app Paper by FiftyThree, which allowed me to sketch on the go, with a wealth of colours which would not have been available otherwise. I found this a really useful software which allowed me to revisit sketches, so if I had a quick idea I could jot it down, and refer and refine it later.




No comments:

Post a Comment

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________