_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Footage Review 22/10/14

Sunday 26 October 2014

Wednesday's green screen shoot, resulted in a 1:24:57 long clip which needed to be edited down into clips which I can use. The way in which the green studio was set up meant that it would have been an ineffective use of time if I created a new sequence for each take, meaning that the first review of footage would be fairly surface level, to contain where the aspects of performance were.

I created the table below which isolates each piece of footage, which I then determined to be usable or unusable, with a comment as to this decision.


After reviewing the footage, I trimmed the original clip for each of the times noted in the table above. This resulted in 25 clips which I can then further review and compare.

Further Review:
After condensing the original video into the 25 clips above, I re-watched these clips critically, isolating only the best areas of each video. This resulted in a further refinement which I can transfer directly into Premier Pro. As I have been very critical with this particular review, I considered my intentions outlined in the storyboard when selecting these edits, but expect to return to the 25 above to complete the video and ensure variety.

These notes were composed in the iOS app Paper by FiftyThree, which enabled me to keep each of these timestamps in a digital journal, remaining far more organised.








No comments:

Post a Comment

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________