_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Casting

Thursday 9 October 2014

As the track I have chosen has a male vocalist, I was keen to represent this through my casting choices. I decided to ask James who has featured in the pre-production tasks to be the actor in my video as I have already developed experiments with him, so I have a more solid background when filming the actual video.

James and I also share a similar timetable, which is helpful as the TV studio (where the majority of footage will take place) is only available 9-5 Monday-Fridays, which enables me to organise sessions around our free periods.

I referenced existing double exposure videos in creating a simple outfit which will act as the foundation for the overlaid image. A grey t-shirt and black jeans combination in recent years has been seen as an outfit which could suit casual casual occasions, as well as offering layering oppertunities, and is hence popular amongst the target audience. In turn, this fulfils the viewers expectations as to what a younger person would wear, removing any distraction which an outfit can create.


No comments:

Post a Comment

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________