_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Focus Group Analysis

Friday 13 March 2015

Evidence
Below are two recordings of the focus group, utilising both visual and voice recording as outlined in my planning in order to retain as much feedback as possible from the session. I edited the voice recording using Audacity, before creating the album artwork to be uploaded on Soundcloud using Photoshop.





Analysis
After reviewing the feedback received from the focus group, I used Piktochart to analyse and respond to the comments received. Overall, I found gathering information through a focus group an effective way to gain qualitative feedback, enabling me to ask follow up questions unlike in hot desking, whereby the questions are set with no opportunity for me to change them during the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________