_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Feedback from Artist

Sunday 15 March 2015

Satisfied that I have a final draft of the music video, I sent the link to the artist of the track in order to gain their opinion on it. The response I received is below.
This positive feedback mentions the psychedelic colours, demonstrating that by including these in the introduction reiterates this aesthetic across the promotional package. They were very keen to use this for their own advertisement, showing that they are pleased enough to want to use it, which is a lovely response. Because of this, I am satisfied that I have created a promotional package which is positively received by the client.

No comments:

Post a Comment

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________