_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Magazine Advert First Draft

Friday 20 February 2015

Referring back to my planning, I transferred my exact layout design to these first drafts, utilising the logo and handwriting font from the digipak. The vibrancy of the image is especially eye-catching, making it suitable in grabbing the audience's attention, fulfilling the purpose of an advert. This also features the digipak front cover, strengthening the brand identity.


In order to promote brand identity across the ancillary products, I also created a monochrome advert to correspond with one of the digipak drafts. Whilst this is effective, the patterned versions above are more eye catching and follow my original planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________